Kidney bean patties with spinach
The ingredient of Kidney bean patties with spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half of small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 750g can crimson kidney beans
- 140g (2 cups) clean wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 1 egg, gently whisked
- 1 big garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches English spinach, stems trimmed, leaves washed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
The instruction how to make Kidney bean patties with spinach
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low warmth. Add the onion and cook dinner, stirring regularly, for 2 mins or until it softens barely. Set apart to chill.
- Rinse and drain kidney beans. Place inside the bowl of a meals processor and manner until clean. Add the onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, garlic, salt and pepper, and system till simply mixed. Shape lightly into eight patties.
- Cook spinach in frying pan over medium heat, tossing every so often, till simply wilted. Transfer to a bowl and cowl to hold heat. Use paper towel to wipe out the pan.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of closing oil in pan over medium warmness. Add four patties and cook dinner for 2 minutes each facet or till golden. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Repeat with another 2 teaspoons of oil and remaining patties.
- Meanwhile, integrate the last 3 teaspoons of oil with the tomatoes, capers, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place spinach on serving plates, top with the patties and then the tomato combination. Serve right now.
Nutritions of Kidney bean patties with spinachcalories: 229.44 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein