Roast pork with coriander pilaf
The ingredient of Roast pork with coriander pilaf
- 40g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 long pink chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 half of cups Basmati rice
- 3 cups Massel bird fashion liquid stock
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 320g sliced uncommon roast pork
- Harissa (see notice), to serve
- Yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pork with coriander pilaf
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Add onion. Cook for three minutes or until gentle. Add chilli and rice. Stir until nicely mixed. Add inventory. Bring to the boil.
- Pour aggregate into an ovenproof baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 to twenty-five minutes or till rice is gentle.
- Add coriander and salt and pepper to rice. Stir till nicely blended. Spoon pilaf onto serving plates. Serve with pork, harissa and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Roast pork with coriander pilafcalories: