Beef and broccolini stir-fry
The ingredient of Beef and broccolini stir-fry
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed, reduce diagonally into thin strips
- 2 half tablespoons peanut oil
- four green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 1 tablespoon water
- half of cup cashew nuts
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef and broccolini stir-fry
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger and sugar in a ceramic bowl. Add steak. Toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for two hours or in a single day.
- Heat a wok over high warmth until warm. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Add 1 / 4 of the red meat. Stir-fry for 1 to two mins or till browned. Remove to a plate. Cover. Repeat with closing oil and pork in three batches.
- Add last 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Add inexperienced onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add broccolini and stir-fry for a in addition minute. Drizzle water over greens. Cover and cook dinner for 1 minute or till simply tender.
- Return pork to wok with cashews. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Beef and broccolini stir-frycalories: