Dairy-free banana bread
The ingredient of Dairy-free banana bread
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- three/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- half teaspoon ground blended spice
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large over-ripe bananas, mashed (see be aware)
- 2 eggs, gently crushed
- 1/three cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 125g clean blueberries
- non-dairy spread, to serve
The instruction how to make Dairy-free banana bread
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-pressured. Grease a 6cm-deep, 9cm x 22cm (base) loaf pan. Line pan with baking paper, permitting a 2cm overhang at both lengthy ends.
- Sift flours and blended spice right into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Combine banana, eggs, oil and milk in a huge jug. Gradually stir egg combination into flour mixture until combined. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into organized pan. Smooth surface with a spatula. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out easy. Set aside in pan for 10 mins. Transfer to a cord rack to chill.
- Slice and serve clean or toasted with non-dairy unfold.
Nutritions of Dairy-free banana breadcalories: 202.672 calories
calories: 7.7 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.6 grams sugar
calories: 3.6 grams protein
calories: 31 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 135 milligrams sodium