Chicken noodle soup
The ingredient of Chicken noodle soup
- Massel hen style liquid inventory
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 large (about 200g) fowl breast fillet
- 90g somen noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- four inexperienced onions, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle soup
- Place the chook inventory, water, ginger, sherry and soy sauce in a big saucepan over medium warmness. Bring to a simmer. Add the fowl and prepare dinner for eight minutes or until simply cooked via. Use a slotted spoon to switch the fowl to a plate.
- Use 2 forks to shred the bird. Return chook to the pan with the noodles. Cook, stirring from time to time, for two minutes or till heated through and noodles are gentle. Add carrot, snow peas and 1/2 the green onion and cook dinner for 1 minute or until just tender. Remove from warmness.
- Ladle the soup flippantly amongst serving bowls. Top with ultimate green onions and serve at once.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle soupcalories: 195.502 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 30 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1555.64 milligrams sodium