Roast lamb with pumpkin and peas
The ingredient of Roast lamb with pumpkin and peas
- 2kg leg of lamb
- 1 half tablespoons chopped sparkling rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.2kg kent pumpkin, seeded, thickly sliced
- 165g packet liquid roast meat with red wine and garlic gravy
- 1 1/three cups frozen peas
- Mint sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast lamb with pumpkin and peas
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-compelled. Using a sharp knife, make lengthy deep cuts in lamb. Combine 3 teaspoons rosemary and 1 tablespoon oil collectively. Rub all over lamb. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a flameproof roasting pan. Place pumpkin, in a unmarried layer, on a big baking tray. Drizzle with closing oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast lamb for 20 mins. Reduce heat to 180C/160C fan-forced. Cook for 1 hour for medium, or until browned and cooked to your liking. Add pumpkin to oven 35 mins earlier than the end of cooking. Roast, turning pumpkin halfway thru cooking, till browned and gentle. Transfer lamb to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set apart for 10 mins to rest.
- Heat roasting pan over medium heat. Add gravy and remaining rosemary to pan. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until gentle. Drain. Serve lamb and pumpkin with gravy, peas and mint sauce.
Nutritions of Roast lamb with pumpkin and peascalories: 556.631 calories
calories: 33.8 grams fat
calories: 12.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 19.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 46.2 grams protein
calories: 315 milligrams cholesterol